Hello,
Me: Totorwing, new to this forum and I offer a solution to a problem for Silent MissionEditor2 Hunter5 I've seen posted several times on the forums:
After the creation (or modification) of a Single Mission, all units are duplicated, overlapping and make a crackling metal sound horrible!
Solution: When creating the project the campaign, we must first decide if the player is on the side of the Allies or the Axis.
By default, the program validates the side allies, while everyone (!) Creates the parts side of the axis.
Then, when you save the mission as "Game Mission" editor create a file "mission.mis" when it is part of the Allied side and a "mission.misge" when it is part of the side the axis.
The problem that produces two units is that the *. Put and *. Mige coexist in the same directory.
So keep one of the two files: *. Misge creates a mission for the Axis or *. Put on a mission to create allies (if multimission with a "defendant" allies against other players with submarines Axis)
The file content is identical, except that to do well, the line "Side = 2" unit player (c to d his submarine) which refers to any side he plays: Side = 2 => axis units, and of course the reverse is true for enemy units to which it will: Side = 1.
I hope I was clear and I expect reactions that wants ...
While all of you, and ... good luck!
(Google Translate)

to SHMF totorwing the site is open for you