Author Topic: Hallo!  (Read 3393 times)

Offline RAECHER

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hallo!
« on: May 19, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »
I saw a referal to this site at Subsim forum. I play SHIII GWX3 and also like Il-2 1946 DBW. Thanks for accepting me! ;D

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hallo!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 03:30:00 PM »
Went to Subsim and sure enough there you are so  urWelcome to SHMF RAECHER the site is now open to you  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hallo!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:21:50 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)