Author Topic: SH 4 player report in  (Read 4241 times)

Offline tropedoyu

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
SH 4 player report in
« on: May 05, 2013, 06:37:51 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Leon from Clermont-Ferrand. I played SH series since Silent Hunter I, skipped SH 2 and SH 3. Now I got the SH4 on Steam (not SH5 because some bug issues) and I intend to find some UI mod for it.

My favorite sub movie is Das Boot although its a little dark for me. I dont like the U-571 because I dont believe that sub fight and the last tropedo hit. SO UNREAL. redmad

Offline Stew U-582

  • Matrosengefreiter
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: SH 4 player report in
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »
was reading your post and aparently there was one recorded sub on sub torpedo dogfight in ww2 not sure of details but im sure there  out there.


stu

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: SH 4 player report in
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! There was even a case of "reverse" in the Pacific...a destroyer torpedoed a submarine!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: SH 4 player report in
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:34:33 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: SH 4 player report in
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 11:36:54 PM »
 urWelcome