Author Topic: The New Guy  (Read 4618 times)

Offline 7blade

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
The New Guy
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:28:47 AM »
Just found this place and wish I knew of it LONG ago. IMHO SH4 is the first REALLY well done experience I've encountered. What REALLY has impressed me is the ocean graphics. I'm 26 year retired US Navy and I know what the sea looks like from the deck of a ship. My favorite is to use the radio to listen to the old shows.

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: The New Guy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:07:23 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: The New Guy
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:21:12 PM »
Radio mod coming up I think  urWelcome 7blade




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: The New Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:15:05 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)