Author Topic: New to SH5  (Read 3629 times)

Offline jeremygurr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New to SH5
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »
Hello, my name is Jeremy. I'm from Arizona and have played SH3 a fair bit and just bought SH5. I want to see what mods are available. I mostly play it with my son multiplayer, so I'm curious to see what options there are.

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New to SH5
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: New to SH5
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »
 urWelcome




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New to SH5
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:17:28 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)