Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Vlack

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi!
« on: April 08, 2013, 06:06:28 AM »
Hey there!

New user, kind of new to the whole (naval) simulation scene too. Even though I used to play WWII air combat sims, naval warfare always had a soft spot in my heart. I briefly moved on to naval war: arctic circle and battlestations: pacific, but since commanding a submarine in the latter game was so fun I decided to go with something a bit more complex and a friend of mine recommended the silent hunter series. Thus, here I am. I was brought around by my liking for game modding, being a customization lover... there's not much else to it. =P

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:55:59 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:29:58 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Vlack  thup1