Author Topic: Mods  (Read 3321 times)

Offline rildin

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Mods
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:05 AM »
I started out with SH 5, but it seems that a bunch of the users on other boards liked SH 4 better, so I went for that.  I don't have much stick time on 5, but I really like 4.  It looks like I missed out on some of the mods, though.  One that sounded interesting was called something like: Natural Sinking (or something like that), but it wasn't updated past patch 1.4. 

It looks like I need RFB, and maybe TMO?  are there any "small" mods that you would recommend?

Thanks for your time.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Mods
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)