Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3856 times)

Offline Moosehorns

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Introduction
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »
Hello everybody, I am a huge fan of Silent Hunter and I own Silent Hunter III and Silent Hunter IV and I don't own Silent Hunter 5 because I cannot run it with this crappy computer... Only reason. I love surface vessel mods and like mods that are useful. Happy to join the community

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:25:16 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Introduction
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
 urWelcome Moosehorns