Author Topic: New here and Hello :)  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Cthulhus

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New here and Hello :)
« on: March 30, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm not a spam :)

See ya urWelcome

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New here and Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:48:51 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! Can you tell us a little more about yourself?
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)