Author Topic: New member intro  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Kateblanchette

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New member intro
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
As required, here I am to say a big hello to all!

I like playing SH4, and not reloading when my sub reaches the end of the line! Real submariners had no such 'reset' button to push, so it's only fair...

Hoping this site and the other two I've registered for can assist me to build my favorite game into something special. I WILL, eventually, get all the way from Pearl Harbour to VJ day with the same submarine, and on the most difficult level I can possibly set...

Look forward to swapping notes with you all

Thanks

Kate

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: New member intro
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 01:52:34 PM »
good day to you Kateblanchette and  urWelcome to SHMF the site is now open  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New member intro
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:47:14 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New member intro
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)