Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Polofrank

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello from Spain
« on: February 24, 2013, 09:07:09 PM »
Hello, I´m a player of SH5 and I would like to enhance it with realistics mods. I also have SH3. Sorry for the bad english, remember, I´m not english. Thanks

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »
Hello and  urWelcome Polofrank the site is now open




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:45:17 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)