Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Troutish

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Howdy
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »
From the wilderness of Canada

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
Ah a man of little words I see well hello and  urWelcome to you Troutish feel free to look around at your leisure  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Howdy
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)