Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Slikr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
New to forum
« on: January 20, 2013, 05:44:33 PM »
Just found site, so joined up since i have SH4, great looking site

Offline Slikr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: New to forum
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »
I've gone thru a patrol and several qolfpack add on mod. but ive yet to see a XVIII, did i not download the mod op monsoon correct, or am i just missing it? thanks

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New to forum
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 03:51:09 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! Unfortunately, I can't answer your question, as I don't have any mods for SH4.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New to forum
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 11:42:58 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.