Author Topic: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me  (Read 3716 times)

Offline RickLee66

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Hooked On Silent Hunter 3 + 4
Hi Everyone Happy New Year To All you budding Submariners.    Im Richie and i am totally hooked on Silent Hunter 3 and 4 and i have 5 too but much prefere 3 and 4.
I have got myself addicted to modding the game and have played many games using all kinds of mods and a lot of my own Mods too, and i am always looking for more to try, i just cant leave it alone,
Anyway if i can help in anyway then please get back to me and i will do my best to help,   HAPPY SAILING

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 07:32:47 AM »
Hello RickLee66 you have started your own thread and I like your post so  urWelcome to SHMF RickLee66 the site is open to you 




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 03:03:01 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)