Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 3423 times)

Offline kaparo

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi there!
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Hi, I am a game player that I love simulation games!!One of them is Silent hunter! I played few years ago the silent hunter 3 & 4 and now I play SH5! I come here to learn and use mods because I have not Idea of them!

P.S. Sorry for my english

Your sincerely,
Kaparo

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF kaparo the site is now open to you  thup1