Author Topic: Greetings to all,  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Pionier

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Greetings to all,
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:44:02 PM »
An old fan of all SH games from Russia greets all seadogs  mat1 

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Greetings to all,
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Pionier

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Greetings to all,
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 05:54:23 PM »
Very good, but when I'll get permission to post/download?  I can see only  "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."  sm01

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Greetings to all,
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 02:44:09 AM »
One of the moderators will unlock it for you.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Greetings to all,
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:11:12 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF, the entrance will open shortly...  thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.