Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 3808 times)

Offline IceMike

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi there
« on: November 13, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
Hello there!
First of all, I'm not the kinda guy who's good with intro's, so I'll just be completly generic from here on in.

I'm Icemike,
I'm a casual gamer, usualy playing mainstream games, like BF and MW series as a stress reliever. But I'm also interested in strategy games, both RTS and simulation games, like Silent Hunter.
I've been into Silent Hunter for a few years now, focusing primarily on the Fall of the Rising sun campaign, playing both sides with a slight favoritism to the Axis side, hence I'm always looking forward to what mods are coming out for the IJN or the German side.

Out the box,
I got a life outside the computer world aswell, yea that's a shocker aint it!
I'm a trainee with my regional Firedepartment, been so for about a year or so, I attend college aswell. Focusing primarily on Law Enforcement and emergency medical section kinda thing.
what I like in a nutshell:
Beer
Sportscars
gaming
clubbing
spending my time watching cartoons to remember my early childhood (It's sad I know.)

What I don't like:
Getting up early
eggs
spiders (I run 5 miles away from them at the mere sight of em)

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell ^^

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 10:20:44 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF IceMike the site is open now  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi there
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:55:47 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi there
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:14:04 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.