Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4662 times)

Offline bilge

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:54 PM »
Hi everyone,

I only discovered this great game earlier today and have spent most of the day, reading up, and watching 'Let's play Silent Hunter V' videos on youtube.

Then read all the reviews I could find about the various incarnations of the game. I couldn't decide between three, four (+ expansion pack) or five, so ordered the lot on-line.  The one thing I know for sure, was that the game mods are crucial to get the best out of them, which is how I ended up here.

No doubt I'll be back once the games arrive in a few days from now and I have more to say.

See you later.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF bilge the site is open for you now  thup1




Offline bilge

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 09:49:25 PM »
That was quick.

Thankee!

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 01:04:48 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)