Author Topic: introduction  (Read 4513 times)

Offline MrSparkle

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
introduction
« on: October 25, 2012, 02:47:28 AM »
Hey, fellow skippers.  I'm new to the board, recently started playing subsims after a long hiatus.

I'm a Canadian fellow who lives near Melbourne, Australia.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 05:35:35 AM »
urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:29:19 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF MrSparkle the is now open  thup1




Offline hotrod1525

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: introduction
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 05:20:52 AM »
New guy here, but not new to silent hunter seris, looking for enabler, having problems getting the one downloaded at subsim to work.  It installs but does not create a mods folder, so I create one but does not enable the mods loaded.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: introduction
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 01:30:06 AM »
urWelcome aboard, hotrod!1525!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)