Author Topic: Introduction message  (Read 3778 times)

Offline bb5000

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Introduction message
« on: September 30, 2012, 03:32:46 PM »
Hi, I've been using SH3 and SH4 for several years and might be interested in some of the mods that can be found here.

/Lars

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Introduction message
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:20:43 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF bb5000 the site is open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Introduction message
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:26:09 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)