Author Topic: Hello. New here.  (Read 4613 times)

Offline soberbanr

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello. New here.
« on: September 26, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
Greetings. I love mods and I love Silent Hunter. I am interested in many of the mods here. Could someone direct me toward a mod similar to GWX for SH4?

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello. New here.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:29 AM »
 urWelcome To SHMF soberbanr Carotio is the one who plays SH4 so its best if he answers your question  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello. New here.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 08:43:25 PM »
Greetings. I love mods and I love Silent Hunter. I am interested in many of the mods here. Could someone direct me toward a mod similar to GWX for SH4?

OM is the best choice for an Atlantic mod for SH4. Or rather, it's the only one as to my knowledge....

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello. New here.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 10:03:55 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)