Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Mr_Handyman

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:31:35 AM »
Hi all , long time kaleun, mod beginner. Been experimenting with gwx olc etc..  Very interested in the mods I've seen here :)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:40 PM »
thanks the site is open for you now  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »
urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)