Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Mangler

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: August 23, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
Just found this sight looks brilliant!  :) I've recently started playing the SH games started with SH5 then went to SH4 because my SH5 was broken :S still I like to think I'm understanding how to play the games now so I'm looking for some mods for SH4 to enhance my game and I think this is the place  2guns
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:44:46 PM by Mangler »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:13:50 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Mangler the site is open to you now  thup1




Offline Mangler

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
Brilliant thanks :D

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 06:43:29 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.