Author Topic: Coming Aboard  (Read 7347 times)

Offline rjbudz

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Coming Aboard
« on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:27 AM »
I'm introducing myself. rjbudz.

Hi all!

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:30:57 AM »
 urWelcome aboard...what's your fav version of SH?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline rjbudz

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 03:04:04 AM »
SH 4.  Just not into playing the Nazi side. I know the Atlantic offers much more potential, hence all the other versions in that theater.

Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 05:59:57 AM »
Just wish SH4 had actual medals in it.

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 01:18:59 PM »
SH 4.  Just not into playing the Nazi side. I know the Atlantic offers much more potential, hence all the other versions in that theater.

Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?

Well now you can see all of the site so  urWelcome to SHMF rjbudz as you see the site is open to you now




Offline rjbudz

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 09:48:43 AM »
... And thank you very much SeaWolf U-57.


Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Coming Aboard
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 11:49:49 PM »
Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?

New members can only post in the anti-spam forum. All members can read almost all of the forum, if not logged in.
It's a precaution to prevent spammers to post all over them forum, as you might have guessed by now.

Anyway,  urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.