Author Topic: Hello xD  (Read 3540 times)

Offline mattkov

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello xD
« on: June 13, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
Hello, im just a fan of all Sh4 and sh5 even tho I prefer sh4

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello xD
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:54:29 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF mattkov the site is open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello xD
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:50:37 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)