Author Topic: Hello and "GooD Hunting"  (Read 3690 times)

Offline GreyIron

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello and "GooD Hunting"
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:36:02 AM »
I've owned SH3,4,and currently enjoying the modded V.Love all things Submarine and especially U-boat history,I recently took the 3hr tour of U-505 at MSI here in Chicago....I got here from a link at subsim,and liked the order[setup] of Stonaim's video tutorials. profhat
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:39:46 AM by GreyIron »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 12:08:04 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF GreyIron the site is now open for you  thup1
hope you enjoy looking around




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)