Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3643 times)

Offline deN

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi
« on: May 19, 2012, 01:32:58 PM »
Hello everyone :D I'm a big fan of sh3 thats why im here for new mods hah. :D

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:55:28 AM »
I'm going to assume you're playing with the GWX pack? If not, get it...it makes the game at least twenty times better.

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:42:43 AM »
 urWelcome site open

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.