Author Topic: Hello  (Read 12115 times)

Offline TicTac

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:58:59 AM »
Just lookin' for some mods for SH4.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »
How long you been playing? Have you played any other SH games?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »
Good luck with that plenty in the SH4 section no need to register to see them thup1




Offline TicTac

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 07:43:52 PM »
How long you been playing? Have you played any other SH games?

-Matt
I've been playing for about 3 years on and off. I played some of SH5, but I didn't really like it.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 09:59:43 PM »
the site doors are open for you




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 10:16:17 AM »
Haven't played SH5 myself, but from what I've heard it's not all that great. SH3 is the best if you want to be a North Atlantic U-Boat Commander.

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline TicTac

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
Haven't played SH5 myself, but from what I've heard it's not all that great. SH3 is the best if you want to be a North Atlantic U-Boat Commander.

-Matt
The sub interiors and water were neat, but that was pretty much it. It was also full of various game breaking glitches. I recorded one glitch where you go to dock and the sub freaks out and basically becomes a tornado. I'd post the video, but apparently I can't post external links according to the preview button.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
A tornado? That would be an interesting video! If you have a YouTube account, post it on there and then just give us the link.

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline TicTac

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hello
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 06:33:15 AM »
A tornado? That would be an interesting video! If you have a YouTube account, post it on there and then just give us the link.

-Matt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hG_YiW7Hw

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 12:12:21 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF TicTac the site is open for you  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 04:30:30 AM »
Just watched the video...how much tonnage did you have on that mission when that happened?

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.