Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6207 times)

Offline jenny02392

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
Hi all, always had a fascination for life on and under the waves, and the brave souls that would go to war in Submarines and boats of all kinds.

Offline jenny02392

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 07:35:00 PM »
Can I please Join the forum or is it guys only, I will understand!

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 08:58:51 PM »
A guys forum only you say ... no we have other female members here.
The reason for the delay is that you are using a Gmail account to register
so a name with numbers @gmail is a favourite for spammers.
But in this case I see you have returned to ask again so Ok jenny02392
lets open up the site for you.

 urWelcome to SHMF jenny02392 the site will be open very soon for you  thup1




Offline mxRahn

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hi
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »
Hello Jenny! I didn't meet a girl playing silent hunter until now, but I'm very happy that there are some  ;) 
Good hunting, sister!

Offline jenny02392

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hi
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 03:45:22 PM »
Hi and thx for letting me in, I am interested in all thing's WW2 it's History and reliving it helps us understand how life was and perhaps make a better future for us all.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 06:30:34 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 01:38:47 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.