Author Topic: New member  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Mago2500

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New member
« on: April 03, 2012, 05:52:40 PM »
 chatten
Hi ,

 I'm a new member from Finland. I just bought Silent Hunter IV because its good reputation.
I am really satisfied with this game and I had to bought the addon U-boat mission to get work all those
great mods.

Now I am collecting  a storage of mods.

Regards Mago2500

 

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:28:27 AM »
just opening the gates as I type so  urWelcome Mago2500 enjoy looking around  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)