Author Topic: Ahoy  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Maji12

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Ahoy
« on: April 01, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »
I've been playing SH games for a number of years now and submarine simulators since I was a kid playing Gato on an IBM PC.  I'm just interested in expanding my enjoyment of the series by participating in the fine community you've got here.   

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
thank you and  urWelcome To SHMF Maji12 the site is open for you now  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 04:51:35 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
I remember Gato as well, Maji12!  urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)