Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : rjbudz August 17, 2012, 04:52:27 AM

: Coming Aboard
: rjbudz August 17, 2012, 04:52:27 AM
I'm introducing myself. rjbudz.

Hi all!
: Re: Coming Aboard
: ijnfleetadmiral August 20, 2012, 02:30:57 AM
 urWelcome aboard...what's your fav version of SH?

-Matt
: Re: Coming Aboard
: rjbudz August 20, 2012, 03:04:04 AM
SH 4.  Just not into playing the Nazi side. I know the Atlantic offers much more potential, hence all the other versions in that theater.

Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?
: Re: Coming Aboard
: ijnfleetadmiral August 20, 2012, 05:59:57 AM
Just wish SH4 had actual medals in it.

-Matt
: Re: Coming Aboard
: Phoenix 1957 August 20, 2012, 01:18:59 PM
SH 4.  Just not into playing the Nazi side. I know the Atlantic offers much more potential, hence all the other versions in that theater.

Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?

Well now you can see all of the site so  urWelcome to SHMF rjbudz as you see the site is open to you now
: Re: Coming Aboard
: rjbudz August 21, 2012, 09:48:43 AM
... And thank you very much SeaWolf U-57.

: Re: Coming Aboard
: Carotio August 26, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
Do you have any idea why I can only read this (Anti Spam) forum and no others?

New members can only post in the anti-spam forum. All members can read almost all of the forum, if not logged in.
It's a precaution to prevent spammers to post all over them forum, as you might have guessed by now.

Anyway,  urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.