Author Topic: Capt. Generis reporting for duty.  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Generis71

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Capt. Generis reporting for duty.
« on: May 30, 2013, 03:59:35 AM »
Hi folks, thought I'd get back into SH4 and so I end up here.  Seems like a good place to start. :)

I'm based in the UK.

Best wishes,

Generis

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Capt. Generis reporting for duty.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Generis71 the site is open now  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Capt. Generis reporting for duty.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:30 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)