Author Topic: introduction  (Read 3422 times)

Offline tbeck

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
introduction
« on: May 11, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »
Hi all!

I'm a long time sub fan - dating back to c64 microprose games.

would love getting on the forum

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 08:06:15 PM »
 urWelcome aboard! Which versions of SH have you played, and which is your favorite?
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:12:39 AM »
 dead1