Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Levkovvvv

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hey guys
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »
Hey guys, my name is Vladimir, and I come from Belgrade, Serbia. I got hooked on subs after watching the enemy below some 10 years ago, I started simming with SH-3, and continued up to the latest SH-5. I can't really decide on the favourite, if I had to choose at gunpoint  ;D, I would say SH-4.
...a silent death lies waiting for all of you below,
running silent, running deep, sink into your final sleep...

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:11:59 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:13:28 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Levkovvvv  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:10:10 AM »
 urWelcome aboard, and good movie to get hooked on!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)