Author Topic: New User  (Read 3509 times)

Offline deacon

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
New User
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:38:56 PM »
I played SH3 years ago and loved it. I moved on to console games for a while, but now I want to get back into simulation games. I remember how fun it was to find a convoy, and then wait for just the right moment to attack. Should I start with SH5 or get SH4 instead?

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New User
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: New User
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:39:57 PM »
 urWelcome