Author Topic: Hi - New Captain  (Read 3671 times)

Offline rildin

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi - New Captain
« on: March 24, 2013, 01:09:05 AM »
Hi, I've just picked up SH-4 again.  Didn't really like SH5, Dangerous Waters is ok, I guess.
I'm looking forward to playing again.

See you in the water.

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hi - New Captain
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:53:06 PM »
Okay,  urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi - New Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:55:03 PM »
the oldies are the best versions for sure  yes1 ...  urWelcome to SHMF rildin




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi - New Captain
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)