Author Topic: Ahoy  (Read 4112 times)

Offline xSmithyx

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Ahoy
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:48:18 AM »
Hi there,

I bought SH5 when it was first released and played it for around 45 minutes before cursing it to gather dust in it's box until last night, where I was informed that mods actually made the game half decent. Now to prove that individual wrong I stumbled across this forum and would like to pick some of the veteran players/modders brains over this game (Or SH3/4 depending on how well I get back into the series) and I would also like to  access to some of the mod pack topics. Namely the [REL] The SeaWolf U-57 SH5 Mods Collection topic.

I hope this proves I am not a tin of processed meat-bot.

Regards,

xSmithyx

*Edited for typos and grammar fixes.*
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:56:22 AM by xSmithyx »

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 11:17:20 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF xSmithyx the site is open for you now  thup1. hope you find what you are searching for  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 08:23:05 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:44:44 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)