Author Topic: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Nemesis-Nex

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:15:44 PM »
Hello All

As per requirements, then a small introduction is in order I believe.

I am unfamiliar with this forum, but not with strategy games nor with war and weapons. Having played games as far back as the Commodore-64, I seem to have been unable to shed my childish need for selfgratifying indulgence with regards to games in general and simulation games in particular.

Also I have been a member of the danish armed forces - in recon and specifically a number of years in a LRRP company (there were only two, now one). Also I have managed to pick up a masters in History and a bachelors degree in communication theory.

I dont really know what else to add, other than I refuse to play SH5. I bouught it but felt ripped off due to the excessive ampunt of bugs and the crazy anti-piracy measures. So in my childish rage, I refuse to play it, and settle for SH4.

Oh: I need mods for SH4 and hopefully compatible with Steam.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »
A lot Of hardened SH3 and SH4 players feel the same way about SH5
anyhow  urWelcome to SHMF Nemesis-Nex the site is open for you  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:48:39 AM »
 urWelcome

Skriv gerne pÃ¥ dansk i forum, hvis du har lyst til det. English is fine too, of course.  thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:41:23 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)