Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3956 times)

Offline marcus34k

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
Hello, I'm based in the UK and I play SH3 GWX 3.0 and SH4 TMO. Both games are very good. I would like to download the intercontinental radio pack to add a bit more atmosphere to SH4. Thanks.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »
Ah the inter pack sure  urWelcome to SHMF marcus34k go right ahead  thup1




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:45:58 AM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 07:37:15 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)