Author Topic: New Entry  (Read 3370 times)

Offline cesaresca

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
New Entry
« on: February 07, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
hello I recently started playing a silent hunter V and I have seen on you tube where a guide downloading the mod from this site .... can qualify me please? thanks

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: New Entry
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: New Entry
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:56:12 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.