So how you all doing? I have not been on here in a long time. Have family to take care of and have not had much time for myself. Started out with Aces of the Deep and have played them all since then. As for U-boats, the U 505 is always my destination if I get up that way. Giving away my age here but. went to see her the first time in the sixties. Was there when they were moving her inside finally. Got some great pictures of her on the massive trailer they used. And have got to visit her in her new permanent "dry dock". But be prepared, they cut the saddle tanks open on the side for the walk through tour. But they did a great job restoring her, it is worth the trip to go see her. If you think what it took to get into that small steel tube and fight, no matter which side it was, that took a level of guts you just would not believe. My father, a WW2 vet still alive and kicking at 91, belongs to the VFW here. And I have had the honor to meet some WW2 submariners there. Some of the funniest and greatest guys I have ever met. They said you needed that humor just to keep your sanity. Words to the wise indeed. So keep a smile on your face and your head held high. It will keep everyone else wondering what you are up to. Have a great one, Dave