Author Topic: Heya All i am new in SH  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Sjizzle

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Heya All i am new in SH
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »
Heya all i am new in silent hunter 4-5 ... i am from Romania but i live in Germany ....
if any can sugesti me the best mods and the correct order for SH4 i will apreciate that ty ...
for SH5 ill use the Sorber mode list.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:03:44 AM by Sjizzle »

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Heya All i am new in SH
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 02:45:48 AM »
 urWelcome aboard! Wish I could help, but I play stock SH4, and I don't have SH5.
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Heya All i am new in SH
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 11:10:14 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF, the entrance will open shortly...  thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.