Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Sweetleaf

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Greetings
« on: November 12, 2012, 05:36:24 AM »
With the up coming holidays I seem to have extra time on my hands.  I loved SH3 but have not played it in years.  I ran across this site and it inspired me to get SH4, sad to say that it is the steam version.  I cannot wait to see if SH4 and 5 can live up to 3.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 10:36:26 AM »
Have a good time looking through all the mods on site ....  urWelcome to SHMF Sweetleaf the site is open for you now  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Greetings
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:15:44 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.