Author Topic: Ahoy!  (Read 4696 times)

Offline doyly hughes

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Ahoy!
« on: November 02, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
Hi all,

D'oyly-Hughes reporting for duty. New to Silent Hunter games, (SH III then IV maybe) I came here to discover what mod improvements I can make to the atmosphere, realism etc.

I think I'll be giving SH V a wide berth for the time being.


My current SH3 Mods:

Haunting Atlantic Wind, Rotating DF Aerial, Ice Age, Water Droplet Mod
Hunter's Moon, SeaWolf Map Tools, Elite U-Boat Binoculars, SH3 Seafloor2 256mb
Ejecting Pilots, Water Stream for U Boats, RB's Exhaust Smoke

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Ahoy!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »
 urWelcome To SHMF doyly hughes the site is open for you.




Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Ahoy!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
 urWelcome

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Ahoy!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 05:27:11 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline doyly hughes

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Ahoy!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

Been having fun, learning and modding up SH3 for the last two day so I suppose it's time to start playing it.
My current SH3 Mods:

Haunting Atlantic Wind, Rotating DF Aerial, Ice Age, Water Droplet Mod
Hunter's Moon, SeaWolf Map Tools, Elite U-Boat Binoculars, SH3 Seafloor2 256mb
Ejecting Pilots, Water Stream for U Boats, RB's Exhaust Smoke