Author Topic: Hey  (Read 4032 times)

Offline loredk

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Silent Hunter 3+4+5
Hey
« on: November 01, 2012, 08:45:49 PM »
Hello everyone,
I'm from Denmark and I have worked for many years for the Danish army. I have always loved flight simulators. Have played a lot of falcon 4.0, Steel Beasts 2 PRO PE, DCS A-10 and DCS Ka-40. My first experience with a Submarine Simulator is Silent Service on an Amiga 500 at the beginning of 1990. I just saw a lot of "lets play Silent Hunter" on youtube. So I was hooked and wanted to start the hunting immediately. If there is anyone who can recommend some good mods or tricks please let me know.

Then there just one thing left to say. Good hunting to all of you out there.

Best

Lars

Offline Carotio

  • Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1849
  • Karma: +35/-2
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 10:48:46 PM »
Jamen, sÃ¥ velkommen til navnebror.  urWelcome
Jeg skal åbne for dig, så du kan kigge efter og spørge ind i de relevante tråde.
Det kommer jo ogsÃ¥ an pÃ¥, hvilken udgave af SH du mener...?  sm09

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hey
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 07:02:28 AM »
 urWelcome




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hey
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 05:26:49 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)