Author Topic: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Uranium

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
« on: October 20, 2012, 01:21:50 AM »
Hi all.

This should really stir some emotions, but I really think that SH3 despite graphical appearance on SH5 is the best SH game out by far. Agree/disagree anyone?

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 12:10:15 PM »
Ah the old which one is best thread. well its hard to say its all down to taste but I tend to agree its Silent Hunter III for me  rockon

 urWelcome to SHMF Uranium the site is now open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 11:59:35 PM »
I agree...SH3 is best in my book, too!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)