Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Choum

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hello
« on: October 11, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »
Hello,

I will be glad to have access to the rest of the forum.

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:46:41 PM »
So be it  urWelcome to SHMF  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 06:33:49 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)