Author Topic: Just got the gold edition  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Samio123

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Just got the gold edition
« on: September 30, 2012, 06:35:11 PM »
Just got the gold edition thanks to gamersgate, so I figured I'd check out some mods made by this wonderful community and comment on a few. Thanks all!

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Just got the gold edition
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
 urWelcome to SHMF Samio123 the site is now open  thup1




Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Just got the gold edition
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)