Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3354 times)

Offline stanf22

  • Landratte
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hi
« on: September 28, 2012, 06:38:15 AM »
Hi, I'm new at this and was trying to get access to the international radio mod.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

  • Oberleutnant zur See
  • *
  • Posts: 814
  • Karma: +63/-0
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Phoenix 1957

  • SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • *
  • Posts: 1822
  • Karma: +16/-1
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 11:52:06 AM »
 urWelcome to SHMF the thread you want is open to you  thup1